Make the Most of Your Downtown Tucson Engagement Session
Lila and Andres were so amazing! This downtown Tucson engagement session was everything that I could have imagined! The vibes were absolutely immaculate. And they followed all of my advice so these photos turned out amazing! I thought it would be fun to share my advice to make the most of your downtown Tucson engagement session with you too!
- Timing is everything! The best time of day for photo sessions is one hour before sunset and when you’re downtown it’s fun to start a little bit later than that so that you can play with the city lights!
- Choose outfits that complement each other – I don’t mean matching I just mean that coordinate well! And avoid overly distracting prints, patterns, or logos!
- Play with different locations! Downtown offers a variety of urban and natural settings! Things like parks, historical buildings, parking garages, murals, alleyways, and local shops!
- Have fun! Your engagement session is a time to celebrate your love and have fun! Bring your personalities and interests to the session. This brings me to my last tip!
- Personalize it! Make your session unique to you by including things that are meaningful to your relationship. Lila and Andres are big foodies so we included a coffee shop and ice cream parlor. But it could be any special place or shared activity.
The coffee shop we checked out was Caffe Luce which is a local shop with 3 locations and I definitely recommend the hot chai latte! The ice cream parlor was The Hub Ice Creamery and they also have a restaurant across the street! They make the most unique flavors and if they ever have anything with honey that’s what I get!